Polyguard, founded in 1950 and headquartered in the United States, specializes in building envelope protection in the form of moisture and vapor barriers, non-shielding corrosion coatings for cathodic protection to avoid pipeline corrosion, duct waterproofing, corrosion under insulation (CUI) solutions, pavement waterproofing, window flashing and roofing underlayments.
Her operations are based on the integration of its various divisions which are:
- Architectural Division - Under-slab waterproofing, radon barrier and methane barrier systems, through wall flashing, blindside waterproofing and window flashing for complete building envelope protection.
- Pipeline Coatings Division - Highly rated non-shielding coating and corrosion coatings, including offshore girth weld coatings, which stops pipeline corrosion, resist soil stress and do not cause cathodic shielding.
- ,Mechanical Division - Offers vapor weather barrier and insulation jacket protection, pipe duct waterproofing, Alumaguard and coatings to protect against corrosion under insulation.
- Highway Division - Pavement under-seal for pavement waterproofing.
- Residential Division - is the home of our fastest growing product, WindowSeal™ window flashing.
Her original product line, corrosion coatings for steel pipelines, remains strong and growing today. Polyguard is also involved in the production of other products which include architectural waterproofing membrane, RD-6 coating, which has been proven to have outperformed all other coatings, RG-2400 anti-corrosion gel, underseal system, etc.
With corrosion destroying much of world's infrastructure, there is a growing need for the high performance protective coatings which Polyguard produces.
Polyguard is ISO 9001 certified and is committed to maintaining a high level of quality in both product manufacture and product development.